IMAGINE Architectural Concrete grants the original owner a two (2) year non-transferable warranty on the IMAGINE Architectural Concrete coating against defective materials. This warranty extends to bond failure such as chipping, flaking, peeling and checking subject to limitations below. IMAGINE Architectural Concrete warrants any labor or installation failure. Click here for a pdf version
Please Fill Out The Form
NO warranty is extended for defects caused by any of the following conditions or events: All claims against this warranty must be reported in writing to Imagine Concrete’s office.
- Damage caused by customer neglect, abuse, or lack of reasonable care.
- Damages caused by, but not limited to, expansive soil, earth fill movement, landscape drainage problem, Alkali-Silica Reaction (A.S.R.), Act of God.
- IMAGINE Architectural Concrete is not liable for consequential or secondary damages resulting from neither failure of warranted item nor failure to provide service due to conditions beyond its control.
- This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Cracks are not warranted that were treated in remodel. Homeowner understands that cracks may reappear.
- Concrete cracks are only warranted for two years from date of concrete installation.