Your health and safety are always our first priority and for this reason, our office will remain open and our projects will move forward as scheduled. In order to accommodate our customers and stay on schedule with our projects, we have committed to keep our office open. We are committed to your wellness, as well as the wellness of our employees. We would like to take a moment to inform you that we are taking the necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment at our office and while working at your home or business.
Our team is regularly washing hands as well as disinfecting door handles, computers, etc. multiple times a day.
Imagine Architectural Concrete is being proactive
- We are checking the temperatures and personal health of our employees daily.
- We are asking those employees that are ill or exhibit signs of illness to stay home.
- We are meeting with customers outside of their homes and businesses to keep a safe distance as recommended by the CDC.
- To minimize the spread of germs, we are no longer shaking hands.
- We are stocking supplies to encourage mindful hand washing and sanitization in the office and on location, in accordance with the CDC’s suggested practices.
- We are educating employees with CDC provided data and updates.
- We are actively monitoring all public health recommendations, communications, and statistics from the CDC, the Arizona Department of Health Services, and other leading health organizations.
How you can help
To prevent the spread of illness and adhere to CDC guidelines, we respectfully ask you to notify us if:
- You experience fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms.
- You’ve recently traveled to a high-risk country.
- You’ve been exposed to someone meeting these criteria.
How we all can help
Remember to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, please take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands if you feel sick or are around others that may be sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and discard it in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
For additional information on the virus please refer to the CDC website.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this unique situation together. Our top priority is the safety of our employees, customers, and their families. We hope that you all remain healthy during this time. We are happy to assist you with your upcoming project, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to schedule a consultation.